Thursday 19 December 2013

Fans Blast Kim Kardashian For Waxing Baby North West’s Eyebrows

Last Monday, Kim Kardashian posted this adorable photo of smiling baby North West on Instagram. The cutest picture to date of her and Kanye’s daughter.
Unfortunately, while thousands were commenting on the North’s cheery and smiling demeanour, others pointed out the little girl’s perfect brows – with some even suggesting that Kim’s baby Nori has already made her first trip to the beauty salon due to her perfect eye brows.
So, they lashed out at Kim for being so vain.
“Eyebrows done already?” one user wrote under the pic.
“I’ve never seen a baby with arched even eyebrows. Her unibrow was cute, why get rid of it?” another concerned fan commented.

While Kardashian has selectively shared photos of North since her birth, critics claimed there is a clear difference in her current appearance versus last month’s snapshots.
Taking to Twitter to defend her six-month-old’s appearance, Kim branded the people making the claims as ‘pretty sick’.
She wrote:
Do people really think I would wax my daughters eyebrows so young? Come on, I’d wait until she’s at least 2 1/2!
I’m kidding!!! Its pretty sick for people to insinuate that I would wax my daughters eyebrows. They are thick, natural and amazing!’

No comments:

Post a Comment