Tuesday 16 July 2013

Never! D’banj Didn’t Propose To Me – Moet Abebe Denies TV Proposal


Popular Television personality star and SoundCity presenter Moet Abebe,as come out to denied rumors rocking the social media and Blogshpere that D’banj  Propose To her. The interview was granted by Moet Abebe, About few days before D’banj DKMConcert.
During the chat, D’banj was joking and ask the beautiful lady on date.
You now that it live stream program,people thought that  D’banj as officially Proposed to her.
In recent interview she granted,She was ask If D’banj Propose to her.Check out what she say below
“He didn’t propose to me, he just asked me out on a date.  As a TV personality, I try to be different, I don’t want to be like everyone else; I don’t want to ask the same questions.

I think what people should know is, yes, interviews are real and we are talking about real issues but if someone proposes a date, I can’t say No! obviously I would be like “yeah!”,  I’m just doing it for you guys; I mean for the fans. So nothing came out of thatinterview please, you need to stop saying that.
dbanj proposed to moet abebe


No comments:

Post a Comment