Tuesday 16 July 2013

"I'm A Wife Material" --Single & Searching Actress Dayo Amusa


Bold and busty Yoruba actress, Dayo Amusa is one of the many hot babes in the movie industry who seem to be having a hard time getting into the marriage institution, even as her age is increasing. Below is what she said about her desire to get married:

So when should we expect the wedding bell?
Very soon because I stand firm on the Lords time for me. I am not in haste to tie the nuptial but when the time is ripe for me, nothing can stop it. I love kids and I hope to raise mine soon.What do look out for in your dream man?
First and foremost, nobody is perfect so I am not looking for a perfect man rather; I want a man who will understand me and my job. A man who can’t be intimated irrespective of my status in the society, I appreciate a man who can differentiate me from what I do. I bet you I am a wife material and a typical African lady to the core.

No comments:

Post a Comment