Monday 22 July 2013

BBA : Selly To Sue Nando Over Her Giving Him STD Allegation -



Ghanaian representative to Big Brother Africa The Chase housemate Selly, while answering questions at a press conference in Accra, Ghana revealed she may sue fellow housemate, Nando for defamation of character.
 When asked about Nando's claims that she gave him an STD, Selly said: "Actually, my mum has threatened to take Nando on legally, which we have communicated to the BBA producers. Nando and I did not have loveual intercourse; we made out, yes!
And that was as far as it went. I am only hearing all these things outside of the house because I didn’t know about it while I was in the house so I didn’t get a chance to defend myself. So for the STI allegations that he is making up,

 I am just waiting for Nando to come out of the house so I can ask him how he got the STI. I have been tested and I don’t have any background of STI or STD so I don’t know how Nando contracted the disease that he claims he has gotten from me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment